My exam is frozen; no matter what I do, nothing happens.
This issue is usually caused by a corrupt browser cache, which can occur when any of the following happens:
- The exam was exited incorrectly and resumed
- The exam was accessed in an inappropriate manner
- Browser settings or extensions conflict with the exam's structure
- Several unrelated browser errors
The method for fixing a corrupt cache and resuming a practice exam is as follows:
- Click 'End Exam'. If it doesn't work, simply close the tab in which the exam is taking place
- Log out of all Manhattan Prep sites
- Delete your browser's cache. Instructions for doing so can be found here.
- Restart your browser
- Log back into your Student Center and resume the exam